Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The McIntires do New York

This was pretty much the scene of the trip. Like father like son. The first night they were here Aunt Patty and I went to see Mary Poppins while the boys did Time Square. The next morning we started out with the Statue of Liberty. After a little scare about the tickets we set out to see Lady Liberty herself. From the beginning of the ferry ride the boys were taking pictures. It was soo exciting to see Dillon's dream come true.
If you ever want to have a 360 degree view of the Statue of Liberty just ask Dillon. He took pictures all around from every level.
After the Statue of Liberty we went to the birthplace of Theodore Rosevelt. This was one of the many stops for Dillon on his history tour. After leaving there I got to show them some of my favorite parts of the city. I had to take Dillon to Dylan's Candy Bar. It is a candy lovers dream. Dillon took off and went straight for the sour patch kids.
Next we went to Central Park and rested our tired feet while we ate our treats from Dylans.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura Forman said...

Looks like you all had so much fun!! I was hoping that you would put pics up of your adventures with Aunt Patty, Uncle Cal and Dillon, glad to see them! :) I hope things are going well...I am going to have to call you soon...I miss my Marie :)

Anonymous said...

Marie! THanks so much for putting pics! I am so sad I missed it. These are great of Dillon :)