Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall is in the air

After setting a record high on Monday we finally felt the cool down yesterday. The temperature dropped throughout the day yesterday and is cool again today. We are supposed to be down in the 60's later this week. Katie and I have been eagerly waiting the cool weather for about a month now. It is funny that a girl from the south is wishing for the cooler weather. Anyway...Katie and I have decided that we truly think that fall is our favorite time of the year. I have always affectionately referred to it as "Football Weather." That doesn’t really work here though. All of this to say that I am happy to report that fall is here! And I think I might be able to officially retire the summer clothes this weekend and pull out my winter ones! Woohoo for autumn cleaning! Once the leaves reach thier peak I will post some!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

So glad we got to talk the other day. The weather is cool here, today. I love snuggle weather!!!

Criddy said...

I'm so ready for someone to mention fall time in new hope!

Meg said...

Marie! Thanks for being the only one that apparently still reads my blog. I am planning on practicing icing this afternoon. We shall see how that turns out!

Leah said...

I love fall weather as well - of course in AL we only get about 2 weeks of really "fallish" weather. I can't wait to see pics of the leaves!

Anonymous said...

Marie! It was 46 here this morning. I mean degrees. I mean like, freeeeezing! The Ham is not doing so bad right now. The African looks like a stuffed turkey in all her layers though. lol...

Marie said...

Mags, I understand about the layers...i was like that last year...i've gotten used to I think. Just give it time...you will to:)