Sunday, October 21, 2007

How about them apples?

How many people does it take to pick a bushel of apples? About 20 if you are a part of the Risen King Alliance Church 20's group. We went to Dr. Davie's farm in Congers, New York. We went for the hayride but decided to pick apples instead.
I enjoyed the apples way too much. They were just so good. I ate 3 apples in about 30 minutes I think. Needless to say I had a little bit of a tummy ache when I got home.
This is the farm house where Dr. Davie, who was one of the first female doctors in the U.S., lived and worked back in the late 1800's.
The farm is beautiful. It has been used for lots of movies, commercials, and SNL skits.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leah said...

Wow, that last picture is breathtaking! You looked like you had a great time.