Saturday, May 03, 2008

Random update

I went to Birmingham a couple of weekends ago for Melissa's wedding but I did not take a lot of pictures at the wedding. I guess I was too busy being a bridesmaid. Anyway the few I did take were of the cute kids. How photogenic is Eli? He loves his Miss Ree. I got to see all the other Safe Harbor kids too but I don't have pictures with them. (Shana, did you ever retrieve yours?)
Introducing Micah Joy Waller. This was the first time I got to meet her. She is cute as can me. She even cooperated with me for some precious pictures. I got some cute smiles(even if it was just gas).
Last night we had the bi-annual AGSM Baci ceremony at Dr. Bailey's house. This is kind of our unoffical graduation. Above is the cake I baked for the event. It's been awhile since I have had time to decorate so I was rather excited to get back into decorating!
This is Dr. Bailey explaining the meaning behind the Baci ceremony. It is basically a blessing ceremony that they do in Laos where Dr. Bailey was a missionary. I don't have a picture of him blessing me because it was rather crowded but if I come accross one I will post it. Being here at ATS has really taught me the power of blessing people. I hope it is something that I carry with me from now on.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mama said...

You have mad cake skills, Marie!