Saturday, September 09, 2006

Instructions included...

...the ability to follow the instructions are not. We were pretty proud of ourselves until we actually put the bookshelves up and realized that we put several pieces upside down. I could not be mad about it b/c we shared so many laughs while putting it together.

 
Putting things together is not my gift. Everyone should notice my cute black and pink tool set. I think it was a very smart purchase.

 
As you can see, Sarah was a big help. No, she really was.

 
"Maybe if I stare at it long enough I will understand." Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Our Little Baby! said...

Sounds like me and you putting a bookcase together...
Ps. I tried to call you but your cell phone wouldnt work

Susan said...

I wasn't there to see it, but I've seen Marie try to put things together by herself before. And I've observed that anything you and Marie try to do together becomes five times harder than it should. So, I'm guessing that you and Marie trying to put it together would have been even funnier.

If that ever happens, let's make sure we video it. But let's be sure that you two aren't in charge of finding the cords to the video camera.

Criddy said...

Well i've seen her try to hook up a vcr with another mee-maw...

Anonymous said...

Hey, you moved your room around! Looks great! Fuller said that if your tools were not Dewalt or Craftsman they're not worth poo...I still think they're cute.
He said if he had been there he would have put it together for you.
:)

Marie said...

Thanks Fuller! I miss having you around!