Monday, September 03, 2007

A Great End to the Season!

Katie, Sarah, and I went to the Jersey Shore for Labor Day weekend. We celebrated the end of summer at Katie's beach house with about 30 other people. We ate lots of good food, played lots of fun games, and laughed until our cheeks hurt from smiling so much.
It was a great relaxing weekend before school really gets started good. I decided to leave the school books at home and I just read for fun while I lounged on the beach. I got some good sun but I must admit that it was the first time I have ever been cold at the beach. I never even thought about going in the water.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura Forman said...

Sounds like so much fun!! I am glad that you got to relax before you had to hit the books! :) I am praying for you as God continues to mold you this year...what a hard thing, but yet so rewarding... :)

Heather said...

Sounds like you had fun, but we sure did miss you in Destin.