Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ask your friendly Wal-Mart associate

I would like to give props to the friendly wal-mart associate that checked me out today. He was dancing and singing the entire time he was scanning my purchases. I don't know if I just looked really bad or if he just assumed that I didn't feel so hot since I was buying 2 kinds of medicine and a thermometer. He informed me that it was pouring rain outside (like I couldn't hear it on the metal roof above) and that he did not want me to go out in it. Unfortunately he was dancing around too much for me to catch his name. So, if you ever find yourself on 280 you should check out the wal-mart. It was a quality experience. On another note, this time next week I will be on my way to Prague. WHOOHOOOOO!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I love people like that :) I did the walmart thing today as well, though my associate wasn't as jubilant as yours, she was very kind. The girl that started bagging my stuff however because more interested in my sale paper I was holding than bagging groceries.

When will your blog be named?

Susan said...

Yay... I'm glad you will be here soon. I am trying to get all my stuff done before you get here. You have to get better quick, though. No being sick in the snow and dirty air. Besides, we've got too much to do for you to be drugged up on cold medicine. :)

Unknown said...

If you like dancing you should see me dance...

Marie said...

Melissa, I am still deliberating. It will be soon though.

Susan, I am trying to get better. I promise.

Luke, I expect to see dancing in the service Sunday!

Just Josh said...

Was he gay? :-)

Marie said...

Josh, there is a definite possibility.

Susan said...

Um... obviously, Josh. Have you forgotten that all people who sing and dance are gay?

Marie... remember Emmanuel the midnight Wal-Mart fish salesman? He was quality.