Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Its in the genes


This is my Dad's side of the Family. This is everybody except for my cousin, Noah, and his precious family.

This past weekend my brother and his fiance, Lacy, came to visit. We went to my grandmother's(Dad's mom)80th Birthday. At Christmas my grandmother said something about being 80. I thought I heard her wrong. I sure hope that I am doing as good as she is when I am her age. For all my friend's who get mad at me when I don't go to the doctor, here is proof that its o.k. It must be in my genes because my grandmother has never gone to the doctor very much and she is probably doing better than I am. I would guess that she is in better shape than I am. I know she gets way more exercise than I do. I guess I should start working on that.

In other news...I am leaving for Prague in 3 hours. Whoohoo! Pray that I do not freeze to death.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice work with the picture, Marie. Hope you had a safe and somewhat uneventful trip to Prague!

Heather said...

Not to spoil the fun, but I don't think good genes makes up for not going to the doctor for some things.
Have a great time in Prague!