Monday, February 20, 2006

A Wedding and a New Baby

Today was a state holiday so I took the opportunity to get out of town. I went to Mobile for Leigha Arthur's mother's wedding, and to see the newest mini mee-maw. Leah McKnight and Tyne came in Saturday for the Wedding and then we hung out Saturday night. We had lots of fun just talking, singing, and laughing.


Don't we look beautiful?


On Sunday, Leigha and I were just lazy but did manage to get out of the house to go see Kellie and Blakeney. Blakeney is soooo tiny. Of course, the only time she cried was when I was holding her.


Blakeney, the newest Future Judson Girl, in her new outfit from Susan.


She is so tiny.


I spent my holiday today just hanging out with Leigha and her Mee-Maw and Papa. So, Now I guess I need to get ready to go back to work tomorrow. I think I will take a break and go eat some left over wedding cake first. (Thanks Mee-Maw)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun...left over wedding cake...I need to see if we have any left from our wedding!

Mandy said...

I am glad you had a good holiday weekend....Melissa, Mandy, and I had a good weekend as well! Have a great week!!

Susan said...

I'm glad you got to see Blakeney, and that she has inherited the Czech outfit... even though her mom made fun of it.