Thursday, February 02, 2006

Baby Steps, Remember?

Ok, so I never said I was going to be good at this Blog thing. I had high hopes but so far I am letting myself down. I want to apologize to anyone who has tried to comment on my blog in the past couple of days. Thanks to my computer mom(Melissa Reh) I have seen the error of my ways. Apparenty I checked one too many yes boxes when I messing with my settings. I thought that moderating comments sounded like a good idea. I did not realize that I would have to approve everyone's comments before they were posted. So, If you have tried to comment and it told you that it had to be approved, you might want to try the comment again. Once again, thanks to Melissa for trying to comment and then trying to help me not make the same mistake she did. Unfortunately I did. Ok, I am going to end this blog now before it turns out a lot like a Marie Story.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

not quite soon enough, friend! I love you anyway. You make me laugh. I don't know if I'll be able to stand you, Kellie, and a baby.

Unknown said...

So I can comment now? Are you sure?

Heather said...

But Marie stories are so much fun!