Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Update...

I will be home a week from today! Woohoo. I can't wait to see everybody but my schedule is filling up fast so if you aren't on it yet then we need to work on that. Tomorrow is my last day to finish everything up for the semester. I have one paper due and a presentation due on Thursday. It is so close yet so far. Hopefully by this time tomorrow night I will be pretty much done. God has been very faithful in providing for me. I have been able to pick up some more shifts at work and still have enough time to get everything done. God is pretty amazing, huh? I was stressed out about missing 2 weeks of work but he has provided several extra opportunities for me to make a little extra cash so I have faith that everything will get paid this month. Sometimes I don't know how it happens but I always seem to manage. I certainly don't go hungry. I love to see how God works in the small things. About a week ago I decided I wasn't going to go grocery shopping any more before I left because I didn't want to spend the money and then just have it sit here while I was gone. Since I have been working alot at Outback it has worked out that I haven't even had to eat much at home and I was able to get free food at Outback(usually I have to pay 1/2). Our little community in my dorm is great becuase somebody is always cooking something. I think that is the way to go. When you have extra, you share and then when you don't somebody else does. Now I am just having faith that somehow I am going to get to where I need to go when I am home. This not having a car thing is going to be a real test of patience. I have alot of it already worked out so hopefully everything else will fall into place. Once again. I can't wait to see all of you!

4 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Glad all is going well! ANd yes...i will be living in Anniston which is sooo close to your home base!

Marie said...

Bekah,
I think you aren't going to be home whenever I am in your area so we are going to have to discuss this. Woohoo Ashley. At least somebody will be near to me.

Heather said...

Yeah, Marie! I can't wait for mee-maw Christmas, either. And I'm also sure everything will work out while you're here. See you soon!

Susan said...

I can't wait to see you!