Wednesday, December 06, 2006

If you need me...

You can find me right here in front of my computer.
 
The countdown has now started. All of my work is due by next thursday. That includes a large group project, a paper for my theology class, and two smaller papers for my People as Social and Cultural Beings class. As well as more reading. The reading never ends. I already have to start reading for my winterm class that starts on January 2nd. We have 5 books due on the first day of class. Oh well...that is what I am paying the big bucks for, right? The books look interesting though so that is a huge plus. I also have an exciting opportunity for next semester. I will let you guys know more about that if it works out. By the way...I will be home 2 weeks from yesterday! WOOHOOO! See you then. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Good Luck with all your finals stuff...I'm sure you will finish out great!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait!!! I look forward to seeing you...Best of luck with all your papers. I know you'll get it done.

Criddy said...

I found you the other day on your phone...um...is somebody slacking off??

Marie said...

Christy,

Funny thing I was actually sitting right there in that seat when I talked to you. I have one paper written, one almost finished, and one to start. I am actually moving along quite nicely if I do say so myself. I picked up a shift a work tonight so that might put me a little behind but I am just going to try to stay up late tonight and get stuff done. I can't wait until Friday! I will be all done!

Mandy Mc said...

I'm totally with you Marie. I wish that your desk and my desk were closer so that we could cheat off of one another :-)