Friday, December 01, 2006

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Although I was a little dissappointed that we could not see the performers in person, it was still an amazing experience to be at the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting and hear them. We saw them on big screens on the side of Rockefeller center. I made a sign for Taylor, and even though he did not see it I think I might have made it onto the NYC fox news. The news reporter talked to me for a second and asked why I liked Taylor. Usually I shy away from news cameras and avoid them at all cost. For some reason I just did not even care. It was crazy. We were just across the street from where Al and Ann were hosting the show. We were just about as close as you could get without having a VIP pass. I am not racking up my celebrity sitings. We were standing beside a private party and one of the guests was one of the former members of N'SYNC, Joey Fatone. I also saw Amy Pohler walking down the street toward the SNL studio. We stood in front of two nice couples from Florida. I heard their accents so I asked them where they were from. We talked to them for the rest of the evening. Later I asked Katie if my accent was as bad as thiers was. She hesitantly informed me that it was. She said that it wasn't as strong now. I think Katie just tells me what I want to hear sometimes though :).
 
This is how the tree looked when we arrived that afternoon.
 
This is the stage that Taylor sang on but we only saw it at 3 that afternoon. Posted by Picasa

No comments: