Thursday, June 01, 2006

666

I was just watching the local fox station and I found one of thier stories rather interesting. They declared 6/6/06 a "Bad Birthday." One woman induced her labor so that her baby would not be born on that date. Wow, that is kind of extreme. What did she really think was going to happen? Is the child going to be the spawn of Satan? Oh well...I think is a perfectly great day to be born. My good friend Biz will celebrate her birthday on that day and I think she is just swell! I know this was rather random but just thought I would share with the blog world what is on my mind. Hopefully my next blog will be a little more interesting.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think it's funny. Is Satan really gonna send his children out on such an abvious day. It's been my experience that he's much more sneaky than that. You certainly aren't the spawn of Satan. You're a pretty nice girl. Thanks for the birthday wish.

Criddy said...

I think that it's swell...that you said the word SWELL!!

Marie said...

I think we don't use the word swell near enough!