Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm still here.

Yeah, yeah, I know...I've been really bad about blogging lately. I've been busy(as always) and I just haven't been in the mood to blog. I'm off today so I'm getting caught up on a few little things that I've been meaning to do. So, here is a bit of an update. I now have a blog just for my cakes here. I have a great logo and business cards thanks to my friends at Me2graphics. Hopefully I will keep up with it a little better than I have been doing with this one.


Here are just a few pictures from the last couple of months that I thought were blog worthy.

Meet Elphaba aka Elphie. I have wanted a puppy for years and I finally got one. She is precious! This was after her first trip to the groomers. Somebody must have know where here name came from because they put a green bow in her hair...I love it!
Fuller turned the big 30 this year. We had a great dinner with a bunch of friends to celebrate.

Luke and Shana Camara...some of my favorite people.



Paul and Lynn Barnett(and Luke)...more of my favorite people!


















5 comments:

Criddy said...

So excited about the cake blog and for the update!

Christy Ross said...

yay about your new puppy!

my mom has a shitzu that is still a lot of fun at 15 years old! I hope your dog brings you as much fun.

Sarah said...

the puppy is adorable...!!! was excited to see you wrote..write more!

Marie said...

Glad you guys like little Elphia...she is pretty precious! Sarah, I will try to write more...not sure I will ever be as good as you are but I'll try.

Melissa said...

Eek! I LOVE that they put a green bow in her hair. Too cute!!!