Tuesday, November 13, 2007

David Crowder and Friends

Saturday night I went to a David Crowder band concert in the Hammerstien ballroom in the Manhattan Center.
The opening performances were just as good as The David Crowder Band. This is Phil Wickham. His voice was very unique and the music was powerful. Please check him out, he is worth it.
David Crowder was great. He was really funny and the music was moving. If you get a chance to go to one of thier concerts go.
This is our whole group with The Myriad. They were one of the opening bands and they might have been my favorite. They are in the running for MTV 2's breakout band. It would be amazing to see such a positive band on MTV. They are in the top 6 out of 4000 bands and if they get into the top 3 they will get to perform in Time Square on December 15th. If you would like to help get them there you can go to MTV2.com and vote every day. You can vote up to 100 times a day. It only takes about 15 mintues to vote 100 times so just do it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

Okay, after reading Maggie's blog, I have the following comments:

1. Nanny and Pa's new house looks amazing. I can't wait to see it for real.

2. Chloe is really big. I was shocked.

3. The picture of Dillon at CAV's desk is my new favorite.

I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving, and I'm glad I get to see you soon.

Marie said...

1. I can't wait for you to see it either. To get the full experience you have to have Pa give you the tour and tell you everything that they did to the house.

2. You have no idea. She just gets cuter and cuter.

3. Me Too!