Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Top 10 blog worthy things that I've been too lazy to blog about!


10. We said goodbye to Jesse with a fire and smores!



9. My friends and I had a Spice Girls party which involved being a Spice Girl.


8. My friends and I had a Cinco de Mayo Party that was actually held on the 6th.


7. The Missions Students had a dinner at Dr. Bailey's house and were blessed
during the Basi ceremony...an AGSM tradition!


6. Attended a graduation party for Molly, Stacy, and Sarah, which involve Nithin
going into the pool in 50 degree weather.
5. I saw Les Mis for the second time. Wonderful as always!
4. I saw the Drowsy Chaperone. Very funny for any broadway lover!
3. I leave for Alabama in 25 days!
2. Leah comes to visit next week!
1. I really love living here and I honestly don't know if I have ever felt so
content before! It's a wonderful feeling.

No comments: