Sunday, April 29, 2007

It's Spring Time! Well not really.

 
By looking at these pictures you would think that it was fall. But it is not. It is spring. Unfortunatly I put up all of my sweaters last weekend when it was 80 degrees. Anyway...my friend Jesse is moving out this weekend so we have a little going away get together last week after class. I wish I had known about the fire pit before now. I would have been out there alot more often. It is a nifty little area not far from the building I live in.
 
Aren't Sarah, Molly, and Abby soo cute! They were a little chilly so they had to huddle to keep warm. We had another party last night at Sarah's house. Hopefully pictures from that will be coming soon. It is the end of the semester so things have been a little hectic trying to finish everything up.
 
According to Jesse this is my L.L.Bean look. I think I just look like I am trying to stay warm. We also had smores at this little get together. It was great fun. I really just enjoy the roasted marshmellows but everyone else enjoyed the smores!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura Forman said...

That looks like lots of fun!! I sure wish it was colder here, its almost 90 degrees some days!! Oh well, life in Montgomery, I need to get used to it :) I miss you friend! Thanks for putting up pictures, even when things are busy for you! :) Love you!!!!