Friday, March 02, 2007

It wasn't all work

 
This was our entire group at Kings Park. Think the Perth version of Central Park. It was beautiful. It runs right along the Swan River. We got a good view of it on our river cruise.
 
Nithin and Jordan (my prof's son) certainly kept us entertained during the trip.
 
Sometimes Nithin's entertaining got to be a little too much. Chuck(my prof)had to keep him under control
 
The River cruise was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. It took us about 3 hours to go down the river and back up to Perth. We saw some spectacular scenery. Mostly big beautiful houses and sailboats! If you look closely you can see the Perth skyline behind me.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie, how I miss your face! I am so glad you had a great time in Australia. Just a note, I have new (slow) internet and a new e-mail. (all in the name of becoming debt free and finding my chazown) I'll send it soon.
Love you bunches!!!!

Marie said...

woohoo for debt free!