Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween from Sleepy Hollow

Sleepy Hollow is just over the Hudson River from Nyack. What better place to have some halloween fun? We went Sunday night to The Legend of Sleepy Hollow Fair. I did not have alot of pictures because it was dark but there are a few of us being silly that I thought were cute. The festivities included a story teller, telling the Legend of Sleepy Hollow of course. If you are not familiar this is the story of the headless horseman. As we walked around random "ghosts" walked around too. At one point one came scarily close to Sarah and me. We laughed as we watched as he went straight towards Katie and her friend Melinda. Although it was not scary at all we had a great time. As we were leaving we saw two little boys running around. One of them had his coat up over his head and was chasing the other one around. The one being chased was begging the "headless horseman" not to get him. It was soo cute. It made me wish I could see things through the eyes of a child again.

 
  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That place is so cool. I love the trees. It's just what you imagine from the story. Looks like they are melting or something. I'm jealous. I'm glad you're having so much fun!