Friday, October 20, 2006

A bad day, Lost, and Pumpkin Bread

If you can't tell from the title, this is going to be a random post. First, let me explain that my friend Sarah was having a very bad day today. Katie and I have decided that she is our Kramer. She just comes in without knocking and she usually glides or hops in. Today was a little different. She just wasn't having a great day, which is very unusual for Sarah. This afternoon I discovered that one of my friends has the entire second season of Lost on DVD. Now, that may seem kind of random to most who read this because I don't watch Lost. Well, I do now. I am waiting on the last disc of the first season to get here and then I can start on the second season without waiting for netflix to send me the next disc. Sarah has seen the first season but not the second so she has been anxious for me to get the the second season. Well...I squealed with delight when I saw that Lost box today and borrowed it. I immediately called Sarah to tell her the good news. It brightened her day at least a little bit. Sarah's birthday is on the 25th but nobody will be here so Katie had the great idea for us to sing Happy Birthday for her tonight. So that explains the pictures below. I also wanted to warn everybody that I may not be posting for a little while becuase I will be in Queens for the next 10 days making friends with Koreans. Its a project for school. I think it is going to be a lot of fun. It is going to be challenging but fun. I am not sure what the internet situation will be but I will try to post if anything interesting happens and if I can get on the internet.

 

Sarah walking through her birthday streamers! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

marie! i hope you have the best time in queens, but stay safe. i know it will have to be one interesting trip! we will miss you hockey day, but i know you are exactly where you need to be. love you! tyne ps... we will all call you from the barn one night over hockey weekend, so be expecting a call!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the hat! I love reading about all of your comings and goings and your friends who are loving you since we aren't there to do it. I hope you have a great time in Queens and meet a lot of Korean people.

Marie said...

Tyne,
I will soo be expecting that call!!!!