Sunday, April 09, 2006

J-Day 2006


I thank my God in all my remembrance of you
From the very first day til now, I thank my God for you
And I am sure that He who began a good work in you
Will bring it to completion at the day of Christ

And this I pray, I pray that your love may abound more and more
Abound in knowledge and judgement
That you may approve what is excellent to the glory of God
That you may be pure and blameless;
Filled with the fruits of righteousness,
Which comes through Christ Jesus

I thank my God!

We missed you Susan!

6 comments:

Criddy said...

Very good job there Marie..I look stupid in that picture though, I hope I don't look that dumb in everybody's pictures!

Heather said...

A+ Marie! Your idea was well worth waiting for! I love that picture of Jewett.

Christy, don't worry about how you look--check out me in Beth's pics...wow.

Susan said...

I missed you, too, friends!

Marie, thanks for the messages today.

Heather, thanks for the email today. I agree that the picture of Jewett is fabulous. Good job there, Marie.

Christy, it's too bad Jennifer doesn't have any pictures of J-Day except the one from the swimming pool... I'm sure if she'd taken any, she'd have some stellar ones of you, just like always.

Marie said...

I am glad y'all liked the post. I was pretty proud myself.

Criddy said...

Thanks Susan...I needed that encouragment today friend!

Just Josh said...

Hello Ladies!