Sunday, April 02, 2006

Change of address...Again.

Ok, ok, I know its been a month since I have posted anything. I have been chastised by several of you so I will try to do better. Since I last blogged I have moved. Yes, I moved exactly 3 months ago as well. I moved in with Melissa Reh in order to save a little bit of money. Thanks to Pa and Melissa for helping me move. I am sure that we were all a little sore today. Fortunately, Pa and I have gotten this moving thing down to a science. I spent last night and this afternoon unpacking and throwing away a lot of stuff. It's now all set up. I am pretty proud of it. So, who is coming to visit first?


7 comments:

S-B said...

Hi Marie...we ended up not stopping tonight in B-ham, but we'll get up that way sometime soon. See you at J-Day.

Susan said...

It's cute... and I'm glad you finally posted... and that I was finally able to see it.

Anonymous said...

I really like what you've done with the place :-)

Meg said...

Is there still room on this floor?

Marie said...

There is always room for you Meg!!!

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

That room looks so much better with your stuff in it!

Melissa said...

I'm not sure what Ashley is trying to say....but I think I will be keeping the room that way when you leave :)