Sunday, December 02, 2007

Winter is here...

This is what I woke up to this morning...actually I woke up to someone texting me to say that we were not having church because of the weather. I am now sitting in the comfort of my warm apartment listening to the tale tale sign that winter is here...someone outside my window shoveling the snow from the sidewalk. Last year I would have been excited about his development. But, since I have now lived here through a winter, I am not in a hurry for it to get under way. I will admit that it is pretty and peaceful, but when you have to dig your car out it kind of ruins the peacefulness of it. I have to finish a paper today so I guess since I can't really go anywhere, I have no excuse for not getting it done. Although, Katie just put in White Christmas(how fitting...I know) and I might have to watch it...it is my all time favorite Christmas movie. (Thanks Hayli)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also love that movie and when it was on TNT or something the other night I wanted to watch it so badly! But Dave is not a fan. It's one of the few things we don't agree on- musicals or movies with a lot of singing. Ah well. But I am so jealous! I miss the snow! It never snowed before Christmas in Chicago. Always just gray and blah. But in January and February it hit in big wet piles.

Heather said...

It's also my favorite Christmas movie! But Charlie Brown comes in at a close second.