Sunday, July 22, 2007

44 hours later....I'm done!

Now I can finally get back to real life. It might be a little sad that a book can have such an effect on people but I must admit that my life has pretty much stopped for the last 2 days. If I had not already had plans to go to a party last night I would have not had any human interaction until tomorrow. Thank you to non-Harry Potter friends for taking my mind off of it for a second. I can't believe it is over. Yes, I am talking about a bunch of fictional characters but they are characters that I have been following for 4 or 5 years now. I'm sad that nothing new will happen but I am happy with how it ended. I am also happy that there are still 2 more movies to come out! For those of you who are not Harry Potter fans this all seems a little crazy. I know, I was one of those who made fun my friends where reading children's books. But for those of you who do understand, Thanks!

No comments: