Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Big Kid at Heart

Yesterday Katie and I went into Manhattan to hang out for a little while before the semester started. We decided to go to the Natural History Museum and try once again to get tickets to Wicked. We once again did not get tickets to Wicked but it was still a good day. One of these days we are going to get them and all of these times waiting in line will be worth it. We also made a stop at Dylan's Candy Bar(our favorite store in the city) and then to our new favorite tea room, Alice's Tea Cup. Anyone who comes to visit me will most likely get to go there. It was great. The saddest part of the day was when I realized that I left my candy from Dylan's in the taxi. A very sad revelation in deed.
 
This is the largest deer ever found. Check out that rack :)

 
For those Land Before Time fans,this is Ducky

 
On our way downtown we decided to take a little walk through Central Park.

 
The best store in the entire city! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! You left your candy in the taxi!! I'm so sorry :( That's awful. However, it looks like you had a great time and I can't wait to go to this tea room sometime. :)
Love you May-ree.

Susan said...

Way to update, Marie. 25 gold stars for you.

Anonymous said...

I sooo cannot wait to come visit you!! This blog makes me even more anxious! :) Have a great weekend, Marie! Love you, Heather

Marie said...

Heather, Just wait for my next blog. It is snowing right now so hopefully I will have some pics of that soon!

Anonymous said...

25 gold starts just for updating...wow!

Unknown said...

You said that deer had a large "rack" am I the only one who finds this funny?

Marie said...

Luke,
I am sure other people that it was funny as well, they just didnt comment on it.