Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fall Foliage

I don't have much to report except for working, reading, and writing so I thought everyone might enjoy some pictures of the leaves. Katie, Sarah, and I went to our favorite little spot int the woods at a nearby park and spent the afternoon "studying". Well...we actually spent it walking around taking pictures and talking about how pretty the leaves were. Below are a few of my favorite pictures. I hope they make you as happy as they make me.

 
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

I'm so jealous! I don't see many wooded areas like that...even the parks here are mostly asphalt. You look wonderful in your pic...looks like NY agrees with you! Much love!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics too! They're so beautiful! I keep trying to get Fuller to go with me to Oak Mt at least and get a good look at the foliage! I love you Marie!